March 2015 EDIT: Updated list of resources is available here.
I’m working on compiling a cheat sheet or two for PowerShell. Why would I do this when so many exist? No idea. Is it messy and might it overlook important details? Absolutely! If you have any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.
- PowerShell Basic Cheat Sheet – Audience new to PowerShell, vaguely familiar with CLI and/or scripting
- PowerShell Cheat Sheet – Audience familiar with PowerShell, CLI and scripting
I would like to acknowledge the following sources which came in quite handy when putting the cheat sheets together. If you haven’t already, you may want to bookmark/download/purchase these! They will come in handy regardless of the cheat sheets you use or commands you memorize
- PowerShell 3.0 Quick References Guide – PowerShell Magazine
- Mastering PowerShell – Dr. Tobias Weltner
- PowerShell 2.0 One Cmdlet at a time – Jonathan Medd
- PowerShell ISE v3 – PowerShell Magazine
- WQL via PowerShell – Ravikanth Chaganti
- A Layman’s Guide to PowerShell Remoting – Ravikanth Chaganti
- Secrets of PowerShell Remoting – Don Jones, Dr. Tobias Weltner
- Popular PowerShell Modules
- Hey, Scripting Guy!
- PowerShell.org community
- Windows PowerShell Survival Guide
- PowerShell Magazine
- Jonathan Noble’s compilation of cheat sheets
- Active Directory – Jonathan Medd
- PowerShell Refcard – Bruce Payette
- vSphere PowerCLI Poster
- Exchange 2010 Cheat Sheet – Matthew Abraham
- Lync Server 2010 Cheat Sheet – Curtis Johnstone
- Sharepoint 2010 Cheat Sheet – Dmitry Sotnikov
- Public Cheat Sheet initiative – Will Steele and PowerShell.org community
- Windows PowerShell in Action, Second Edition – Bruce Payette
- Windows PowerShell Cookbook, Second Edition – Lee Holmes
Note – Will be keeping this list up to date. Suggestions welcome!
2012/09/12: PowerCLI poster updated for version 5.1, PowerShell Basic Cheat Sheet updated